Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ravel-Me!!!

Have you been on ravelry? That is the echo throughout the store for the past month! So tonight I took some time to sit down and try to unravel this thing called Ravelry! It is worth all of the buzz around the yarn world and most surprisingly it inspired me to blog. Oh wonder of wonders. Maybe I am back on the bloggin horse for good this time. Fingers crossed!
As I type this my new and improved digital camera is charging so on tomorrow's blog-yes tomorrow-I can show off what might be one of my new favs. It is called the Lara-the perfect name did attract me to this sweater but that is not all. This sweater is from Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk-I knit it in Louisa Harding but the attraction is definitely the lack of dreadful seams! It is a cardigan knit from side to side-AWESOME. You'll see...

The needles are calling my now not the computer keys....

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Jenny Knits said...

Hey Lara!

I just discovered your blog! I am so glad to see you here on Ravelry. Isn't this site wonderful! I can't wait to see pics of your knitting, and to hear all about all the new yarn. Since I am in Sumter, this is great for me. Jenn