Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doing More T-I-N-K-I-N-G than Knitting!

I spent much of the weekend in the car. Mr. In the Loop and I are really working on saying the word "no"! It seems we are always agreeing to something no matter how geographically challenging! We were totally unsuccessful this weekend and spent half the weekend in Cashiers, NC before getting in the car Sunday and driving 5 hours to Seabrook Island (past Charleston)I would like to report that I finished the many UFO's (unfinished objects) I have on needles but instead I spent all but the last 2 out of 12 hours in the can ripping out. I had started a summer shawlette months ago and could not seem to pick it back up without making numerous errors so row by row I disassembled this shawlette.



At about Exit 199, I started to knit not tink! This is going to be an upcoming class-do not fear the pattern as I now know it backwards and forwards! Going to work on the shawlette and the August class schedule!

No comments: