Monday, March 19, 2007

Finding a Routine

So I am still getting the hang of this blogging -want to do it a little more often than once a week! Finding the balance between sitting and knitting and blogging! Last week I picked up a great 2 day project but could not pick up my laptop. From the One Skein Wonder book, my choose was Shrug This!! It fits and I made it out of yummy Blue Sky Alpaca cotton. I will post a picture as soon as I charge my camera. Definitely, a great summer project, especially when you are having commitment issues as myself. Now I am working on a tie for Scott's birthday-thankfully he is not in a habit of checking my blog! His birthday is tomorrow so for the only time it is good we live in different cities. I should have it finished before we are together again. Better get to knitting-he is making a trip to Cola on Wednesday!

No comments: